Check out this Canon TR150 wireless setup guide to connect the printer to your device wirelessly. Here, I’ll show you a wireless direct connection method to connect your printer wirelessly.
But before digging into the direct connection method, we want to show you some vital information about it.
- You can connect up to five printers at a time with this method.
- Select your device name displayed on the printer’s LCD whenever you connect a WIFI direct compatible device to the printer.
- You can also print from your smartphone and tablets with the help of Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY.
Wireless Direct connection method for Canon TR150 wireless setup
Follow the instructions given below carefully to connect your printer wirelessly.
1.Change the printer settings to use wireless direct
1. Turn on your printer.
2. Click on the setup icon and select the ok button.
3. Click on LAN settings and select the ok button.
4. Press the Wireless direct and select the ok button.
5. Now, select advanced mode and hit the ok button.
6. Click ON and press the ok button.
You successfully enabled the wireless direct mode.
2.Change the device settings and connect it to the printer
1. Enable the WiFi function on your device.
2. Click on the DIRECT-XXXX-TR150series from the list displayed on your device’s screen.
If your device does not appear on the list, the wireless direct mode is not enabled.
3. Type the printer’s password and press ok.
You can locate the password for the Wireless direct through the LAN settings or the network settings printout section of the printer.
However, the password may or may not be required depending on the device you’re using.
Make sure that your wireless communication device must be the same as the name on the LCD.
Hurray! You successfully connected your device to the printer.
Hopefully, this Canon TR150 wireless setup guide will help you know how to connect your Canon printer wirelessly. Want to learn how to install canon printer drivers? Check out this https://ij.start.canon/setup guide.