Want to learn how to setup Canon Pixma MG3650s printer? If your answer is yes, you landed on the right page. Here, I’ll show you some simple methods to set your Canon printer on Windows and Mac.
Standard connection method to setup Canon Pixma MG3650s printer on Windows
Follow the steps given below to set your Canon printer on Windows.
Make sure to download the software required to begin the setup.
1. After downloading the software, an initial screen with Start setup, Useful software, and Online manual buttons will appear on your screen.
You have to click on the Start setup button.
2. The software will check if there is any update to the driver and software. It may take a few minutes.
3. On the next page, select your region, country and click on the Next button.
4. Click on Yes to accept the terms and conditions.
5. Click on the Do not agree button to proceed.
6. Now, hit the Next button to allow all install Wizard processes.
7. Here, you have two options: wireless LAN connection and USB connection.
You can select anyone. Select wireless LAN connection and click next.
8. Click on Connect via wireless router (recommended) and select next.
9. Make sure your printer turned on and click on next.
10. It will check if any printer already set up on your network. The detection may take a few minutes.
11. If you already connected to your printer, it will appear in the printers on the network list. Click on it and select next.
If your printer does not display in the list, click on Setting printer could not be found on the list and select next.
Now, follow the on-screen prompt to connect your printer.
12. After connecting your printer, wait while the MP drivers and network tools get downloaded and installed.
13. Select the print head alignment and click on next.
14. Click on the execution button if you want to perform a print or otherwise click on next.
Hurray! You successfully set your Canon printer.
Hopefully, the instructions shown in the article will help you to know how to setup Canon Pixma MG3650s printer. If you have any queries regarding installing canon printer drivers, check out the https://ij.start.canon/setup guide.