Canon TS3129 Wireless Setup Guide
Follow this Canon TS3129 wireless setup guide to know how to set your new canon printer wirelessly. There is no rocket science behind it. Just a few clicks, and your printer successfully connected to your device.
But before we move ahead to the steps, we want to show you some vital information you have to keep in mind.
- Make sure that your device and printer connected to the same router.
- Do not forget to enable printer sharing in the network settings of your device. And select a private network.
- Your printer driver will not install automatically if more than one device connected to the same network.
- The printer drivers will install through the internet. So make sure that your device connected to the internet.
Canon TS3129 Wireless setup
- Turn on your printer and connect it to your device. You can check the power button on your printer. If it is showing green, it means your printer is on.
After connecting, the Canon Pixma TS3129 driver will get installed automatically.
But if you want to download and install the printer drivers manually, check out this https://ij.start.canon/setup guide.
- Now, press the setup button on your printer.
- You can also press the < or > button to choose the wireless LAN setup and select ok.
Check if the WiFi lamp lights up to ensure that the wireless connection is on.
- The printer will begin searching for compatible access points.
- Locate your printer displayed on your screen and click on it.
- If the push button appeared on your screen, press the stop button.
It will take a few minutes to begin the wireless setup. During the installation, your internet connection may become unavailable.
- Now, you can finally use your Canon printer to print some fantastic stuff.
We hope this Canon TS3129 wireless setup guide will help you know how to set your printer wirelessly. But still, you’re facing any problem while connecting. We are here for your help.